Info
* N I E U W S /// News
* C O N T A C T /// Contact
* L I N K S /// Links

Portfolio
* O D E _ A A N _ J O U /// Ode to you
* E E N _ L I E F D E _ I N _ B R I E V E N /// L ove letters
* P R O M O T I E /// Promotion
* R E D A C T I O N E E L /// Editorial

© Pix-I Illustratie / Do not use without permission

woensdag 2 juli 2008

O D E _ A A N _ J O U /// Ode to you

An unique PIX-I Present!

If you love someone, just tell him/her by writing an Ode.
Send this Ode to
info@pix-i.nl, include a description of this lovable person and a picture of his/her beautiful self and receive an unique and customade artwork including your Ode in ca. 21 days.

Or even better; let me invite you for a cup of tea and i'll bring a notebook with me to share with you your stories about the one you love so much.
So I can start the brainstorm and creationflow in a perfect match with you and your wishes.

You can order your personal piece of art in several sizes:

Modern Icon (15x21) from E 295,-*
Picture (29,7x42) from E 395,-*

Poster ( 42x59,4 ) from E 495,-*
Filmaffiche (84x118,9) from E 695,-*

*The exact price is depending on size and the material of your choice.
You can think of wood (the icon), canvas, hardboard or a high quality photoprint in- or excluding a frame.
You can always e-mail me for a free offerte.




















These are all high quality photoprints of 42x59,4 and have been showed during several exhibitions:
AKV St. Joost Graduation Show - AKV @ Den Bosch (june-july 2008)
'FRESH' - d'Overvloed gallery @ Oss (september-october 2008)
Dutch Design Week - Strijp-S @ Eindhoven (october 2008)
Villa Nuts - Villa Nuts @ The Hague (november 2008)

Geen opmerkingen: